quote

“I returned, and saw under the sun, that the race [is] not to the swift, nor the battle to the strong, neither yet bread to the wise, nor yet riches to men of understanding, nor yet favor to men of skill; but time and chance happeneth to them all.”

~*~Ecclesiastes 9:11~*~

Friday, August 3, 2012

Going on a Brief Hiatus

Greetings, Readers!

Starting today, and going through next week, I will be on a brief hiatus from posting on this blog.  It's not that I don't love you guys.  It's that I will almost literally have no time.

Tonight starts the Dublin Irish Festival here in Columbus, Ohio...and as an Irish dancer, that means I will be living at the festival all weekend (and am currently freaking out about my dance competition tonight).

And then next week will have to be devoted to packing and heading to LeakyCon in Chicago.

However, never fear, because I will be back with a vengeance the week after next!

--Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment